Wedding Jewelelries Superstition•
Posted on December 08 2015
What are the superstition of wedding?
1) It’s unlucky to go shopping for a wedding ring on a Friday due to the saying of Friday the 13th.
2) Wedding jewellery should only be borrowed from those with a happy marriage.
3) Brides should not try on their complete wedding outfit before the ceremony
4) Pearls represent a bride’s tears.
5) Dropping the ring means the marriage is doomed!
6) You cant see each other before wedding.
Wedding cultures in other countries
- The English believe a spider found in a wedding dress means good luck.
- For Hindus they think raining during wedding day is actually a good sign!
- Ancient Greeks and Romans thought the veil protected the bride from evil spirits.
- Brides and grooms will cross-dressed in Denmark to confuse evil spirits.
- In Holland, a pine tree is planted outside the newlyweds' home as a symbol of fertility and luck.
- Peas are thrown at Czech newlyweds instead of rice.
Why Engraving Makes...
Ever felt like receiving a gift that just lacked “something”? It’s great and you’re probably happy with it yet it just felt like it lacks a dist...Read More
Copper vs Titanium ...
Fashion jewellery comes in many forms and of course, materials. The metal chosen for each jewellery can affect both the wearer in terms of exper...Read More
What is Your Perfec...
There are many different reasons that jewellery looks different on different people, but one of the biggest factors is our skin tone. So...what i...Read More