Wedding Jewelelries Superstition•
Posted on December 08 2015
What are the superstition of wedding?
1) It’s unlucky to go shopping for a wedding ring on a Friday due to the saying of Friday the 13th.
2) Wedding jewellery should only be borrowed from those with a happy marriage.
3) Brides should not try on their complete wedding outfit before the ceremony
4) Pearls represent a bride’s tears.
5) Dropping the ring means the marriage is doomed!
6) You cant see each other before wedding.
Wedding cultures in other countries
- The English believe a spider found in a wedding dress means good luck.
- For Hindus they think raining during wedding day is actually a good sign!
- Ancient Greeks and Romans thought the veil protected the bride from evil spirits.
- Brides and grooms will cross-dressed in Denmark to confuse evil spirits.
- In Holland, a pine tree is planted outside the newlyweds' home as a symbol of fertility and luck.
- Peas are thrown at Czech newlyweds instead of rice.
What is Your Perfec...
There are many different reasons that jewellery looks different on different people, but one of the biggest factors is our skin tone. So...what i...Read More
TOP 3 Must-Know bef...
Gold has always regarded as the ultimate in luxury, and it will never run out of fashion trend. It is the most favorite precious metal in the ...Read More
How to choose Brida...
"If the dress makes the wedding, then I say the jewelry makes the dress". (Urvi Tejani, 2012) How to choose Bridal Jewelry that Best Match...Read More