What is your ring size?•
Posted on December 17 2015
How to measure your ring size?
The most accurate way to determine your ring size is to visit a local jewelry store where they have several measurement tools to determine your ring size. But there is an alternative way to do so which is by using a ruler.
- Get a string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight..
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size !
There are some factors that might affect your ring size namely :-
- Temperature – Fingers have a smaller diameter in cold weather and a bigger diameter in warm weather.
- Humidity causes fingers to swell.
- Diet – Salt and other foods can cause you to retain water and swell
- Weight loss or gain
- Time of Day – Fingers tend to be a smaller diameter in the morning and bigger at night.
What is Your Perfec...
There are many different reasons that jewellery looks different on different people, but one of the biggest factors is our skin tone. So...what i...Read More
TOP 3 Must-Know bef...
Gold has always regarded as the ultimate in luxury, and it will never run out of fashion trend. It is the most favorite precious metal in the ...Read More
How to choose Brida...
"If the dress makes the wedding, then I say the jewelry makes the dress". (Urvi Tejani, 2012) How to choose Bridal Jewelry that Best Match...Read More