What is your ring size?•
Posted on December 17 2015
How to measure your ring size?
The most accurate way to determine your ring size is to visit a local jewelry store where they have several measurement tools to determine your ring size. But there is an alternative way to do so which is by using a ruler.
- Get a string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight..
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size !
There are some factors that might affect your ring size namely :-
- Temperature – Fingers have a smaller diameter in cold weather and a bigger diameter in warm weather.
- Humidity causes fingers to swell.
- Diet – Salt and other foods can cause you to retain water and swell
- Weight loss or gain
- Time of Day – Fingers tend to be a smaller diameter in the morning and bigger at night.
Summer Jewellery Pa...
In a season filled with the tropical heat, we’re all in for a new style fit for the Summer! So in this series, we’re sharing ideas on how you can t...Read More
Why Engraving Makes...
Ever felt like receiving a gift that just lacked “something”? It’s great and you’re probably happy with it yet it just felt like it lacks a dist...Read More
Copper vs Titanium ...
Fashion jewellery comes in many forms and of course, materials. The metal chosen for each jewellery can affect both the wearer in terms of exper...Read More