Lifetime Warranty Policy
Dear customer, thank you for shopping with Celovis and we are glad you have decided to register for the lifetime warranty.
For the purchase of any new Celovis Jewellery, customers will receive a digital authenticity card (e-warranty card). If customers have ordered multiple pieces of jewellery under the same order number, they will only receive one (1) piece of warranty card. Customers can register their warranty through Celovis Jewellery’s official website. An E-warranty card guarantees the purchase date and authenticity of your jewellery, covering manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty. For jewellery purchased prior to the launch of the digital authenticity card program, the authenticity paper certificate is still valid and covers a lifetime warranty but it must be presented together with the original proof of purchase to be valid.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
- Celovis Lifetime Warranty allows our customers to enjoy unlimited free repair service for a lifetime (spare parts excluded). This warranty is valid for the metal part of our jewellery and it is only applicable for Celovis Titanium Jewellery Series. This warranty is only applicable if the metal part turns rusty. Customers will enjoy a new piece of Celovis jewellery with no additional cost if the issue of rust is found even after 20 years from the date of purchase.
- In the case of manufacturer defect, wrong merchandise sent and size issues, customers have seven (7) calendar days to make a return and exchange from the date received according to the courier tracking. To be eligible for a return and exchange, the item must be unused and in the exact same condition upon received. The merchandise must also be in the original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. The merchandise must be well packed and secured in bubble wrapping if customers would like to send it to our office by delivery couriers.
- If the merchandise returned to Celovis Jewellery HQ show any signs of physical damage (presses, dent, dislocation, etc.) during shipping, Celovis Jewellery is not responsible to exchange a new packaging box for the customer. Customers are required to pay an additional fee for a Celovis Jewellery official box and paper bag set replacement if needed.
- Once we received the returned merchandise, we will carefully examine the defective merchandise and determine if the above criteria are met. Once approved, we will ship out your replacement item at no additional charge within 10 business days.
- Both-way shipping fee is borne by Celovis Jewellery in case of any wrong item sent and defective item reported within seven (7) days only from the date received.
- For jewellery defect reported after seven (7) days and within 1 month from the date received, it is considered as a human-caused defect. Customers are required to bear both-way courier fees (if applicable) for exchange or repair. In a case where the returned jewellery is beyond the capability of repair, Celovis Jewellery will exchange a new piece of the same jewellery design and colour as purchased by the customer. If the particular design has been discontinued, customers will be entitled to choose a new unit of jewellery that has the same value as purchased.
- The date received is according to the courier tracking number record.
- Customers are responsible to bear both-way courier shipping fees (if applicable) for any repair service. Customers can also choose to drop off at our retails and office.
- The consequences of normal wear and tear and the ageing of the jewellery (plating included) is not covered under this warranty.
- Damage resulting from accidents, neglect, inappropriate or abusive use of the jewellery is not covered under this warranty.
- Damage resulting from repairs or dismantling will not be undertaken by a Celovis Jewellery authorized repairer.
- Loss or theft in part or entirety of the jewellery is not covered under this warranty.
- An additional cost for spare part repair service is required for the loss of any elements from the jewellery (Zirconia, Diamond, etc.).
- When jewellery covered under lifetime warranty is sent back to Celovis Jewellery due to defects or a return and exchange, the case will be inspected only by the Celovis Jewellery management who will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances and whether any repairs are needed.
- Celovis Jewellery will report to the customer if any necessary repairs are required prior to implementing the repairs. Celovis Jewellery will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
- If it is determined that the jewellery has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, the customer will be held liable to pay for exchange, repair and spare part costs.
- Due to the nature of fashion jewellery, Celovis Jewellery will not be liable for any damage to chains that break on pendants, necklaces, and bracelets.
- Celovis Jewellery will not be held liable for the jewellery and parts thereof, which may require repair or replacement due to normal wear, swing, or extraordinary exposure to weather.
- In a case where if the defective jewellery is beyond the capability of repair, Celovis Jewellery will report to the customer and provide a solution.
- By purchasing from Celovis Jewellery, the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.
- Celovis Jewellery reserves the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the conditions stated above.
It is only by purchasing a piece of jewellery from Celovis Jewellery’s official website, retail stores and/or authorized dealers that its authenticity can be guaranteed. Similarly, only authentic Celovis Jewellery jewel pieces are eligible for repairs.
Your Celovis Jewellery is a refined piece. By taking a few precautions in mind while wearing, you will be able to preserve its original quality over time.
- Store your jewellery separately in a tarnish-resistant jewellery box or jewellery pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces.
- Your jewellery should be cleaned regularly. You can use a soft brush and mild soap water for cleaning, then rinse with clean lukewarm water. Do note that this cleaning method is only applicable for plain metal design.
- Never soak the mother of pearl and/or jewellery with many decorative elements or gemstones (Zirconia, Diamond, etc.) in water and rub them harshly. Instead, wipe them with a clean microfiber or lint-free cotton cloth that has been dampened in soapy lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Handle jewellery with love and care especially with freshwater cultured pearls, mother of pearl, glass charms and charms made entirely of gemstones (with a metal core). Be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could damage their delicate structures.
- Consider removing your jewellery before going to sleep, practicing any sport, washing your hands or using corrosive products. Limit and avoid contact with fragrance, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia, chlorine and keep your pieces away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- Prevent damage or loss of your jewels by storing them individually in their original box or pouch after wearing them; contact with other jewellery pieces could cause scratches. Chains should be closed and laid flat to avoid tangling.
- If your jewellery suffers a shock or hit, the stone setting may need to be checked. Avoid forcing clasps, joints and metal frames and be sure to check that the clasp and safety latch can close properly. If you have any concerns, you should not wear your jewellery until you have had it checked by an expert from Celovis Jewellery.
- Plating on metal will naturally fade over time, this is normal wear and tear and not defect but how quickly this happens is dependant on your jewellery care. The best thing to do is follow the protection and cleaning instructions mentioned above.
After Sales Service
All Celovis Jewellery points of sale listed on our website in the section "Store Location" are entitled to receive your Celovis jewellery for after-sales service purposes. Should you have any questions, you can contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+60) 3- 8408 1880 from Monday to Friday, Malaysian time 10 am - 7 pm.